I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions outlined in this document.
Use of your data
• We use your personal data to provide our services and settle payments;
• to anonymously or pseudonymously adjust our offer to meet our users’ demands and improve our services;
• to fulfill legal obligations, and in particular, to meet the requirements for preserving data.
• user is responsible for their own profit and/or losses at all times.
• If any person makes a misspelling on their payout information, where all the earnings go, they are responsible for that. Stashz.com is not liable for any such claims.
We also use this information to communicate with you. This includes, in particular, the provision of assistance and support as well as the provision of important contract information. Subject to your consent, we keep you informed about news, events and promotions either via e-mail, phone call or text message.
We will treat your data with the strictest confidentiality and will not disclose it to any third parties, unless you have given us your express permission to do so.
Limitation of liability
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may also share your Personal Information with:
• Service providers who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, payment processing, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs);
• Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to);
• Credit bureaus with which we may report information about your account, including information on late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account;
• Other Stashz Users, whether located in your country of residence or outside of your country of residence, as authorized by you or your use of our sites, services, applications or tools. For example, where you are involved in a transaction with another User, the other User may view your email address and request and obtain your contact information and postal address to help complete the transaction.
Right of revocation, deletion of data
If you have given us consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. Stashz.com deletes your personal data insofar as it is no longer needed or required, or if you have requested the deletion of this data. Please note that data cannot be deleted if there are legal storage requirements or this data is required by us for the billing of our services.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. STASHZMAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. STASHZ AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND PUBLISHERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE STASHZ WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SANTA RAGIONE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT STASHZ SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR RELATED SERVICES.
ACCESS TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION
Stashz reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
We take steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. You can see, review and change most of your Personal Information, including opt-in and opt-out communications preferences, by logging in to Stashz.com and clicking on "My Account.” Generally, we will not manually modify your Personal Information. You must promptly update your Personal Information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Indemnity
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all losses, expenses, claims, proceedings, damages and costs (including actual, special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential) of every kind and nature made by any other party due to or arising out of any violation of these Terms, any terms and policies it incorporates by reference, the rights of another party, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or due to or arising out of any activity related to goods and services supplied by us.
You can contact us using any of the following methods:
• By engaging our live chat services
• By emailing us at Support@Stashz.com
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
These Terms are governed by the law of the relevant user’s country. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and its appellate courts.